Love this recipe and have made another version of it in the past. A great way to use bacon!!
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups instant rice (brown or white)
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup petite baby carrots (if you use bigger carrots, just peel and dice)
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 12 slices Oscar Mayer Fully Cooked Bacon, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 eggs
For more details please visit this link were you will find instructions :dineanddish.net
This image is meant to be a source of inspiration. No copyright infringement intended. I do not own images posted on this page. For more details please visit the source link mentioned below.