- 600 grams of beef (rib) or steak
- 2 carrots
- 1 small celery
- 2 red peppers
- 100g green beans
- 100g peas,
- 1 onion
- 2 potatoes,
- 150 gr tomato paste,
- 1 bunch fresh parsley or lovage, salt and pepper by taste.
- For serving: sour cream, lemon or vinegar.
2. Wash the meat , portion it and boil it in 3-4 liters of water with salt.
3. When the meat is half cooked, add the vegetables, except potatoes , beans, peas and cauliflower and let it boil, covered on low heat. Remove the meat in to a bowl, allow to cool a few minutes, remove the bones, cut it in cubes and put it back in the soup.
4. 10 minutes before taking the soup off the heat add tomato paste, diced potatoes, beans, peas and cauliflower
5. When is ready add chopped parsley or lovage. Add salt and pepper by taste.
6. Serves it with sour cream