- Favorite bread
- 2 eggplants
- Extra virgin olive oil
- White wine
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- A few leaves of fresh mint
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt and pepper by taste
- Put a grill pan over medium heat. Cut eggplant crosswise into slices one inch thick, and puts them on the hot grill. Let them bake a few minutes, then turn them over. You may not fit all slices on the grill first.
- In a bowl mix 8 tablespoons olive oil 3 tablespoons wine, then add finely chopped parsley, mint and garlic (just cut very fine), then season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix all ingredients.
- Once you have baked eggplant, add them to the bowl with the sauce and mix everything.
- Fry slices of bread on the stove (or toaster), and while slices are warm, put on the eggplant soaked in sauce.