Wow this casserole sounds delicious and like a great weeknight meal.I have never seen Ranch seasoning before, but I love everything that has Ranch dressing on it.This recipe looks so good an amazing i am wanting to try it!
- 1 lb. bacon, fried and crumbled, grease saved
- 2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons of ranch seasoning
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb. bow tie pasta, cooked al dente
- 2 jars of Alfredo sauce
- 1/3 cup of evaporated milk or regular milk
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 4 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
For more details please visit this link were you will find instructions : beyerbeware.net
This image is meant to be a source of inspiration. No copyright infringement intended. I do not own images posted on this page. For more details please visit the source link mentioned below.