What a ridiculously gorgeous cake! That looks so rich and decadent! Definitely one which I’ll have to bake soon.
- 8 ounces unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup superfine sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup coca powder
- 6 ounces bittersweet or semi sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup (4 fl. ounces) heavy cream
For more details please visit this link were you will find instructions : mamasgottabake.wordpress.com
This image is meant to be a source of inspiration. No copyright infringement intended. I do not own images posted on this page. For more details please visit the source link mentioned below.