Made this tonight. It’s super good! I tried to trick hubby by using turkey bacon but he could tell I didn’t have garlic powder so I used garlic salt which made it salty. I should have used fresh garlic instead. Anyway, excellent dish!
- 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 strips of quality bacon – cooked and crumbled
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1 box (16 ounces) dried spiral pasta
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
For more details please visit this link were you will find instructions : thecoersfamily.com
This image is meant to be a source of inspiration. No copyright infringement intended. I do not own images posted on this page. For more details please visit the source link mentioned below.