For a long time I wanted to try them! I filled one the eggplant, because it was huge, but it was extremely tasty.
- 1 large the eggplant (about 500 gr)
- 200 g prosciutto
- 300 gr mozzarella
- 2 large tomatoes
- 4-5 cloves garlic
- 4-5 basil leaves
- 4-5 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the eggplant and cut down lengthwise slices to the spine. We place the eggplant in a pan.
- We place prosciutto slices between slices of eggplant.
- Cut mozzarella balls in slices and place them over the slices of prosciutto.
- Choose some stronger tomatoes, cut down in slices and place them over the mozzarella.
- Smash the garlic with basil, salt, pepper and olive oil to get a sauce that you pour over the eggplant in the pan.
- Put in the oven for about 45 minutes.