- 1 bag of Farfalle
- 1 chicken breast or pork loin
- 1/2 pack butter
- 100 g cheese
- 200 ml cream
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 100-150 ml milk
- 300 g sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Put the pasta to boil in water with salt and a spoon of oil. Boiling time is indicated on each package, I leave them a little more than write, you can do as you want.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a tall pan, then add cream mixed with flour, homogenized, and then add the grated cheese, stirring constantly.
- Take the pan off from heat and put the milk to reach the desired consistency (sauce should not be too thin or too thick) then put it back on the fire and add the boiled and diced chicken breasts or ham, mushrooms and let on low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain the pasta water, then put them over the sauce and mix gently. Take off the heat, spices and season with finely chopped parsley.