Made this for supper tonight. I marinated the chicken for a couple hours in olive oil,italian seasoning,dijon, salt and peper.Used a little extra olive oil. Also cut up some red pepper too as it made it colourful and I love roasted peppers! Served with salad it was spectacular! Don’t forget to stir after 30 mins to avoid burning.I will make again and again.
- 3 tablespoons regular olive oil
- 12 chicken thighs (bone in, with skin)
- 750 grams chorizo sausages, whole if baby ones, or cut into 4-cm chunks if regular-sized
- 1 kilogram baby potatoes, half the larger ones
- 2 red onions, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- grated zest of one orange
- salt to taste
For more details please visit this link were you will find instructions : pickyin.blogspot.com.au
This image is meant to be a source of inspiration. No copyright infringement intended. I do not own images posted on this page. For more details please visit the source link mentioned below.