- 10 mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 20 ml of oil
- fresh dill
- 100g feta cheese
- A few slices of bacon or pork loin
- Some slices mozzarella
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tomatoes, peppers for garnish
- Wash the mushrooms, remove tails and place them in the hot oven, on the grill (with the inner side down, for 5 minutes, and 5 min on the other side).
- Separately in a pan put the oil to heat up, add chopped onion and leave about 2 min. Add the tails from the mushrooms, diced bacon and mix.
- Let the on fire and mix occasionally for 5 minutes. Add chopped dill, salt and pepper by taste.
- Allow to cool then add shredded cheese (with a fork) and mix.
- Fill the mushrooms, place them in the tray on baking paper, add some mozzarella, tomatoes and peppers above and put the tray in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold, are delicious.