- 1 kg eggplant
- 5 tomatoes right
- 2 eggs
- Oil, salt
- Bake the eggplants on all sides and after baking them in a bowl, leave to cool slightly.
- Peel the skin well and let drain on a sieve for 10-15 minutes.
- Then finely chop them. Attention will be chop on a wooden board with a wood knife especially for eggplant, otherwise they oxidize faster.
- Mix well with a little oil.
- Mix a boiled egg yolk and a raw egg yolk with oil, to get a mayonnaise. Occasionally dripping one drop of cold mineral water to whiten the mayonnaise.
- Add the mayonnaise over the eggplant and mix until it’s well incorporated.
- Cut each tomatoes cap , get out the middle of them with a spoon and set aside.
- Then fill the tomatoes with eggplant salad and decorate as you like .
- It’s a perfect recipe for parties, and can be done using eggplant salad without mayonnaise.
- But attention must be made with just a few hours before the party and stored in the cold because they are highly perishable.